1.Does your company patrol communities regularly looking for cars in violation?
Yes! PD Towing Of Houston conducts daily patrols throughout Houston and the surrounding areas. We service many communities and remove those vehicles that are in violation.
2. How do I go about getting set up with PD Towing Of Houston?
Call us at 832-496-6891 and one of our friendly staff members will be happy to meet with you and assist in implementing your parking control program.
3. Does PD Towing Of Houston help maintain my community?
Yes! We take great pride in assisting each community as they maintain their parking enforcement program.
4. Does PD Towing Of Houston paint communities/ parking lots for FREE?
No, The TDLR has specific laws and regulations in place that towing company operators must obey. It is illegal for any tow company to paint a community for FREE. PD Towing Of Houston operates in strict compliance with the laws of The State Of Texas.
5. Do you take pictures of every car towed?
Yes! PD Towing Of Houston photographs every car towed. We do this for the security and protection of not only ourselves, but the community and vehicle owner alike. We can even set your community up on our e-mail system and have all invoices and pictures e-mailed to you within minutes of a tow.
6. How does a vehicle owner find out if their vehicle has been towed?
Simply give us a call if suspect you have been towed, and we will provide information on how to retrieve the vehicle. Our number is listed on the signs posted on every property we service.
7. How far is the storage facility usually from the properties?
In most cases we tow to a storage facilities located within 20 minutes of the community the vehicle was towed from. We only do buisness with respectful lots that are in full compiance with all applicable state laws.
8. Does PD Towing Of Houston operate 24 hours a day?
Yes! we operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are here to take care of each community all the time.